Watch Webinar Recording »
We recently surveyed more than 702 nonprofit professionals to better understand their biggest concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and how it’s going to affect their fundraising events and efforts.
We found that 88% of respondents had planned to host an event in the next 3-4 months. However, in light of the outbreak, 68% said they had already canceled their event or were planning to cancel. What stood out to us the most was that 49% of those nonprofits that canceled their events did not have an alternative fundraising plan in place.
We hosted a live webinar panel to discuss how your nonprofit can turn your canceled fundraising event into a successful virtual fundraising opportunity.
This webinar covers:
- What to do if you’ve canceled a fundraising event
- How to effectively communicate about a canceled event or an upcoming virtual event.
- How to make an appropriate ask after you’ve canceled your event
- Kelly Velasquez-Hague, Vice President of Content Marketing & Brand Engagement at OneCause
- Sandy Rees, Founder & Chief Encouragement Officer at Get Fully Funded
- Jared Delong, Onboarding & Services Manager at Kindful
- Bradley Martin, Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition at Kindful
- OneCause: COVID-19 Fundraising Resource Center
- Get Fully Funded: How to Salvage Your Fundraising Event During the COVID 19 Crisis
- Kindful: Coronavirus Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
- Kindful: Survey Results on How COVID-19 Is Affecting Nonprofit Events
Schedule a live demo with our team, and we’ll show you how easy it is to create and automate reports, utilize online and offline fundraising tools, quickly integrate and access all your data, and ultimately create more time to engage your donors.