Watch Webinar Recording »
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we believe it’s important to look back in order to inform where we should go from here. We’re excited to share data from the last two months that offers insight into donor activity. We also hope it’ll provide you with encouragement as you navigate these challenging times.
In this webinar, Bradley Martin, Kindful’s Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition, shares some exciting updates from current Kindful customers and how they’ve seen giving change since the stay-at-home orders went into place.
This webinar covers:
- How giving trends have changed over the past 8 weeks
- Examples of how organizations are finding success during the Coronavirus
- How to adjust your fundraising strategy as social distancing continues
- Coronavirus Resources for Nonprofit Organizations (COVID-19)
- [Webinar Panel] How To Fundraise During The Coronavirus Outbreak
- 6 Ways Fundraisers Can Connect With Their Donors Without Meeting In Person
- How To Shift To Online Fundraising When We Can’t Gather
Schedule a live demo with our team, and we’ll show you how easy it is to create and automate reports, utilize online and offline fundraising tools, quickly integrate and access all your data, and ultimately create more time to engage your donors.