We recently surveyed more than 650 nonprofit professionals to better understand their biggest concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and how it’s going to affect their fundraising efforts.
We’ve brought together a panel of people from organizations that serve nonprofits, as well as a nonprofit employee, who can all speak to their areas of expertise, offer their initial thoughts as to how to move forward, and discuss the concerns raised in that survey.
The discussion also covers:
- What to do if you’ve canceled a fundraising event
- How to effectively communicate with donors during this time
- How to adjust your fundraising strategy
Panelists & Additional Resources
- Gillian Tervet is a Customer Success Manager at Classy, helping nonprofits reach their online fundraising potential. Classy has been able to help multiple nonprofits already leverage our tools to move in-person events to online. Visit our Facebook Group to join in on the discussion around fundraising during Coronavirus.
- Kari Trent-Stageberg is the Co-Founder of The Nonprofit Consulting Shop which teaches, trains and consults nonprofits with their fundraising donor communications. The Nonprofit Consulting Shop is offering a 6 week real time Emergency Plan, as well as a FREE tip sheet to help you with your communications during Covid-19.
- Rod Arnold is the CMO of Soles4Souls and the founder of Leading Good, an agency dedicated to helping nonprofits maximize their marketing and raise money. Download Rod’s free Crisis Survival Guide for nonprofits with communication strategies for your nonprofit
- Bradley Martin is the Senior Director of Customer Acquisition at Kindful. He has over 10 years of experience helping organizations implement and optimize CRMs, marketing automation, and analytics solutions with the goal of providing better insights to drive improved results. Bradley currently works alongside his team at Kindful to provide nonprofit organizations with software solutions that make fundraising and donor management easier.