What to expect
In this session, fundraising consultant Sandy Rees will offer encouragement and advice on creating a written fundraising plan. She’ll take you step-by-step to writing a fundraising plan for 2021 so you can raise the money you need to move your mission forward in the coming year.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
- how to set goals for your fundraising plan
- how to create an action plan
- what you need to do to keep your plan on track
- the 7 steps to writing your fundraising plan
Plus you’ll get a link to a free quick-and-simple fundraising plan from Get Fully Funded.
About Sandy Rees
Sandy Rees is the founder of Get Fully Funded. For nearly 20 years, she has helped hundreds of small nonprofits go from “spaghetti-on-the-wall, nickel-and-dime” fundraising, to achieving 6 or 7-figure bottom-line results.
Using a proven process, Sandy shows students how to find ideal donors, and then connect and build genuine, long-term relationships. She guides you to figure out what to do next, with lots of ideas and practical tips along the way — so you know exactly how to get results, time and time again.
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- 7 Steps To A Written Fundraising Plan slide deck
- Core Number Calculator
- 1 Page Fundraising Plan
- Fundraising Blueprint—use discount code KINDFUL to save $15 before Jan. 17