Whether your goal is $100K, $1MM, or more, you can raise money “campaign-style,” even when you’re not building a building. In this webinar, campaign experts Amy Eisenstein and Andrea Kihlstedt will discuss six principles of campaign fundraising. You’ll leave with a better understanding of a campaign timeline, how to identify campaign objectives, and where the money will come from. Most importantly, you’ll be ready to plan a campaign to build your organization’s capacity.
- Learn the phases and timeline of a campaign
- Identify the best campaign objectives
- Understand where to find the biggest gifts
- How To Plan A Capacity Campaign To Raise $1MM (or More)! slide deck
- Campaign Checklist and Step-by-Step Guide
- Toolkit Talks: Weekly Town-Hall Style Webinars
- All About Capital Campaigns: Podcast
- Visit CapitalCampaignToolkit.com
Amy Eisenstein, ACFRE, and Andrea Kihlstedt are co-founders of the Capital Campaign Toolkit, a virtual support system for nonprofit leaders to run successful campaigns. The Toolkit provides all the tools, templates, and guidance you need — without breaking the bank. For free tools and resources, visit CapitalCampaignToolkit.com.