The mind is a trickster. It leads us wherever it pleases—while we remain mostly unaware of its true motivations. But thanks to advances in psychology, fundraisers can better make the brain’s habits work for them.
In this entertaining, interactive, example-filled webinar, we’ll explore our minds’ most surprising tendencies, biases, and shortcuts. Then we’ll dive into how to employ the brain’s habits to boost our donor base and fundraising numbers.
You’ll leave with a new understanding of the subtle, predictable, and (often) irrational ways donors think. And you’ll have concrete ways to apply these great “brain hacks” to your organization.
- By the end of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Identify the irrational ways humans actually think, judge, and choose
- Learn to market to—and around—these “habits of the mind”
- Nudge your users to engage more deeply with your organization in clever ways
- Join us for a lively look into the most complex computer in the world: the mind.
To Jarrett, writing is cathartic—so it was no surprise when he ended up in journalism school at the University of North Texas. There, he managed and contributed to a handful of online publications while learning about strategic communication. By telling stories in his community, Jarrett found himself at the intersection of communications and advocacy. His post-graduation endeavors took him to Memphis, Tennessee, where he spent four years diving into the world of content marketing and digital strategy. Grind City could only keep a Texan away for so long before Jarrett moved to Austin to tell the story of Mighty Citizen.