This webinar will address some of the biggest questions and concerns in regards to sharing nonprofit stories: How do we tell good stories while still protecting the identity and integrity of those we serve? Award-winning storyteller Madison Gonzalez will walk you through what makes a good story and how to share them with equity and without exploitation!
- How-to share powerful stories for impact
- How-to avoid exploitative storytelling
- How-to protect anonymity and identity
- How-to promote equity and inclusion through story
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can’t make it, go ahead and register anyway. You’ll receive the recording a little later.
- Ethical Storytelling 101: Protecting Identity and Integrity slide deck
- Email Madison Gonzalez
- Connect with Madison Gonzalez on LinkedIn
About The Presenter
Madison Gonzalez is a National Public Speaker, Storyteller of the Year Award-Winner, Best-Selling Author of Dear Mirror, Events Manager, and Published Poet. She is also the Advancement Director at Morning Light, Inc., an Indianapolis-based nonprofit that fosters care and dignity for the terminally ill, seniors, and families with limited means. As a storytelling coach and consultant, it is her mission to empower others to share their stories for impact and income. Madison can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.