It’s time to get ready for Fall fundraising!
Yes, we’re smack dab in the hottest part of the year and Fall seems like a long time away. But what you do NOW has a huge impact on what happens in 6 months when it’s holiday fundraising time!
And if you want a huge financial rush before New Year’s Eve, there are things you MUST DO to prepare.
Join us for this workshop where you’ll learn:
- How to warm up your donors and even uncover a matching gift prospect for your year-end or Giving Tuesday campaign.
- How to map out when you’ll ask and what you’ll ask for, so you can stop shooting from the hip and instead work from a plan with full confidence that donors will give.
- How to Covid-proof your plans so even if things go sideways into quarantine again, you can still raise the money you need.
- Don’t put Fall planning off – get ready NOW so you can have a big payoff later.
- Understand how donor communication plays a huge role in relationship building and hear ideas for simple techniques you can use now to build relationships and warm donors up before your fall asks begin.
- Understand how to balance asks with feel-good experiences so donors aren’t overasked but excited to support your nonprofit’s work.
- Get ideas for creating a sense of urgency for your ask so donors understand why they need to give now.
- Get ideas for making your fundraising plan work regardless of whether in-person fundraising is happening or not.
Sandy Rees is the Chief Encouragement Officer at Get Fully Funded where she shows founders and leaders of new and small nonprofits how to fully fund their dream so they can make the difference they want to make in the world. She has helped dozens of small nonprofits go from “nickel-and-dime fundraising” to adding 6 figures to their bottom line. As the host of Fundraising TV, she shows her students how to find ideal donors, connect through authentic messaging, and build relationships that stand the test of time, so that fundraising becomes easy and predictable. Find out more at www.GetFullyFunded.com.