Just as you’ve gotten the hang of working from home in your pajamas, things are starting to open up again. But whether you’re working remotely, in the office, or a little of both, you’re probably more stressed out than ever by our increasing reliance on all things digital to stay connected and be productive in today’s remote-first world. Yet it doesn’t have to be this way. While technology can disrupt our work and life, when used intentionally, it can also help us be healthier, more mindful, and more productive.
No matter your position at your organization or whether you work remotely or not, this fun session will unpack what digital wellness is and highlight the latest apps that can help you be more mindful and create and sustain greater well-being in your life and work in the hybrid workplace.
- Learn what digital wellness is and how to integrate it into your life and work.
- Get an overview of the latest apps for workplace mindfulness, wellness, and productivity.
- Learn strategies for using apps to improve wellness and productivity for yourself and your team.
- Apps And Strategies For Creating Digital Wellness In The Hybrid Workplace slide deck
- FREE: Get the 7 Steps For Mastering The Art Of Work/Life Balance In A Digital World STARTER KIT
About the Facilitator:
Meico helps changemakers create work-life and tech-life balance so they can do their best work better while living their best lives. He is the founder and CEO of Mindful Techie, author of the Intention Planner, and a certified mindfulness teacher.
Through speaking, training, and coaching, he facilitates transformative experiences that foster wellbeing in a hyperconnected and distracted world.
He has worked with organizations such as the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Cigna, and Greenpeace, and has been a featured speaker on ABC News, Fox 5, and Radio One. He’s a former triathlete, loves salsa dancing, and makes the world’s best vegan chili!
He holds an M.S. in Information Science from the University of Michigan and a B.A. in Political Science and Spanish from Morehouse College.