As we go into the end-of-year giving season, we want you to feel confident in the tools and features you’re using to meet your fundraising goals and carry out your mission. With that in mind, we’re excited to share some new updates to Kindful’s donation pages.
Starting October 21, 2020, you will find that:
- our donation pages have a more updated, modern style.
- the “Recurring” transaction option is more prominent and easier for your donors to find.
- you’ll be able to add custom theme colors to match your organization’s brand.
- the option to “Cover Processing Fees” can be turned on by default.
- you can customize the “Page Title Text” on all donation landing pages.
Here’s a bit more about what you can expect from these changes.
Updated & Modern Donation Pages
With the new sleek, modern design and different customization options, we know you’ll feel more confident than ever inviting supporters to donate to your cause. These changes will also make the donation process easy and enjoyable–which will help you build trust with your donors.
Make Recurring Giving Easy
We know how important recurring giving is to a strong fundraising foundation. The option to give on a recurring basis will be more visible on the checkout page, making it easier than ever for donors to set up a gift on a recurring schedule.
Customizable Branding On Your Donation Page
When setting up your donation page, you’ll be able to customize your theme color using your unique hex code. Now your donation pages will be even more in line with your organization’s branding!
Because your current theme color will become the color of the Submit button and all accents on the page, we recommend having your unique hex code available so you can change the donation page coloring to match your branding. You’ll be able to update your theme color on the Main Donation Settings page.
Get More Donors To Cover Your Processing Fees
You’ll now be able to preselect the option for your donors to cover transaction processing fees. This saves your donors a click–and lets you keep more money to invest in your mission.
Set Your Donation Pages Apart With Custom Titles
Now that you’ll have the freedom to customize your page titles on the Main Donation Page and Campaign pages, you’ll be able to make a stronger appeal to your donors.
We have even more valuable features coming soon! In the next few weeks, we’ll share more information about:
- the option to create a Recurring Transaction from the Main Donation Landing Page.
- customizing the Submit button text on hosted donation pages.
- how customers using Kindful Payments as their payment processor will be able to give donors the option to pay by Apple Pay or Google Pay.
If you have any questions about the updates or anything related to your Kindful account, we’d love to answer them for you! Just send us an email at email@example.com.
Schedule a live demo with our team, and we’ll show you how easy it is to create and automate reports, utilize online and offline fundraising tools, quickly integrate and access all your data, and ultimately create more time to engage your donors.