With Stripe for nonprofits, it’s easy for your supporters to donate online or in person. When you use Stripe payment processing with Kindful, you’ll be able to keep your transactions and donations seamlessly in sync with your fundraising and donor data. Plus, with Stripe’s nonprofit rate, you’re eligible for a special discount on your pricing.
Payment processing is seamless across all platforms with Stripe. This secure and easy-to-use platform is accessible online and in mobile apps and can accept donations from anywhere in the world. Great for recurring donations, Stripe monitors ongoing support and even tracks down expiring credit cards so you can stay focused on your mission and not your finances.
Kindful’s Stripe integration allows you to accept and track online or in-person donations in your donor database. Connect Stripe as your payment gateway and discover the combined power of transaction processing and centralized data.
Your Stripe + Kindful integration makes it easy to:
- Seamlessly sync all your contact data and giving history between Stripe and Kindful so you never have to push data manually
- Embed Stripe transaction fields directly into your Kindful donation forms so that donors never navigate away from your customized donate page
- Automatically create Kindful profiles when donors give online for the first times
- Track recurring donations and update expiring credit cards without needing to contact your donors
- Create new transactions or refund incorrect transactions directly from your Kindful database
- Accept on-the-go transactions with a mobile card reader from Payment for Stripe, or Collect anywhere, anytime