With Kindful, you can leverage the power of Mailchimp’s email marketing and seamlessly connect to your intuitive nonprofit CRM. It’s the best of nonprofit email marketing and the best of donor management, all working together to keep your data organized so you can focus more on your mission.
Capitalize on one of the most popular email marketing platforms on the web. With an intuitive interface and powerful analytics, Mailchimp makes it easy to send better emails, track the results, and connect with your donors. Plus, Mailchimp’s nonprofit pricing is one of the most affordable, with a 15% nonprofit discount to verified organizations.
Sending beautiful emails is great, but sending beautiful emails to a targeted group is even better. Segment your donors in Kindful – using incredibly deep filters to find the exact group of people you’re talking to – and send an email to that group in Mailchimp. Your donors can feel nurtured, cherished, and involved through specific, targeted messages.
Kindful’s nonprofit Mailchimp integration makes it easy to:
- Seamlessly sync all constituent information and never worry about manual updates
- Segment your Mailchimp lists with Kindful groups and save for future mailings so you can easily track your email fundraising efforts and replicate what works best
- Automatically merge donor information from Mailchimp and Kindful to see the full picture of your donor and create more targeted, informed and effective online fundraising campaigns
- Track subscribers, unsubscribes, click-through rates, and more, all inside Kindful’s intuitive and powerful nonprofit CRM
- Capitalize on Kindful’s intuitive reporting to understand everything from the big picture of your email fundraising campaigns all the way down to specific donor behavior and online donation preferences
What our customers are saying:
“We save so much time. Acknowledgements take minutes instead of hours, finding the right donor to ask at the right time is easy with the filtering options, and integrations with MailChimp (and a few other software options) make everything seamless with communication and marketing.” — Amanda on G2