Partner Development Manager
Kindful is a fast-growing leader in cloud software for growing nonprofits. We empower nonprofits to do more good by helping to amplify their fundraising, simplify their donor management, and maximize their impact on a platform that integrates with best-in-class providers like Mailchimp, QuickBooks and Eventbrite (to name a few). We get out of bed every morning thinking about how we can help nonprofits grow and solve the problems that slow them down from creating a meaningful impact in our communities.
We are actively hiring some of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Kindful is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for leading the company’s strategic partnerships. They will have a keen understanding of the technology landscape and Kindful’s competitive position in the market. As an integral member of the team, you’ll work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to define and develop goals and objectives that drive revenue through partner relationships.
The Partner Development Manager will be responsible for the company’s relationships with
- App development partners
- Nonprofit consultants
- Channel distribution opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Passion to empower nonprofits to do more good.
- Consistent track record of creating and executing a partner program that drives revenue and increases brand awareness for Kindful.
- Experience developing strategic plans with current and prospective integration partners with the goal to strengthen our joint value proposition in the marketplace.
- Strong product sensibility and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations (Quickbooks, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Classy, Crowdrise to name a few).
- Facilitate in the support and development of new technology partners.
- Aid in the creation of collateral (case studies, testimonials, etc) pertaining to the success and impact the partnership has on the nonprofits we serve.
- Serve as a Kindful expert and advocate by maintaining subject expertise, industry awareness, and attending events and trade shows within the nonprofit community.
- Provide guidance to product and engineering on industry trends, customer needs, and competitive differentiators that influence roadmap decisions.
- Maintain and build advocacy within the nonprofit consultant network.
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Sales and Business Development experience
- Prior experience building a revenue-generating partner program
- Channel sales experience with the ability to educate, train, and motivate partner sales teams
- Comfortable presenting to executive leadership
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, politely persistent and highly collaborative
- The gift of sincere customer empathy
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
For more info or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindful is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.Apply Now