Kindful is a fast-growing, leader in cloud software for growing nonprofits. We’ve built a platform that powers online fundraising + a fully-featured CRM including integrations with best-in-class providers like MailChimp, QuickBooks, and Eventbrite (to name a few). We get out of bed every morning thinking about how we can help nonprofits grow and solve the problems that slow them down from creating a meaningful impact in our communities.
We are actively hiring some of the kindest and most talented people you will ever meet. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Kindful is growing and looking for a detail-oriented people person to usher our new customers into their success journey. If you are passionate about serving others, finding solutions, and having a special connection with people, you have the qualities we are looking for! You will help thousands of nonprofits achieve their goals and impact positive change in our world by finding ways for them to successfully use the Kindful platform in a manner that meets their needs by leading them through their onboarding experience.
- The face of the Kindful Onboarding Team; the first person our customers interact with when signing up to use our software
- With a working knowledge of the Kindful product, you will assist customers in the creation and setting up of their account
- Lead new customers through their data migration process
- Train new customers in use of the Kindful product
- Collaborate closely with Kindful Care Team members in finding solutions to opportunities our nonprofit client-base presents
- Evaluate and escalate any potential issues your customers may encounter
- Continually educate yourself in an ever-changing technology environment
- Provide product feedback from customers to our management and product teams
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disarming conversationalist
- Embraces flexibility and change
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets
- Work experience in a customer-facing capacity
- Experience using enterprise support software (Zendesk, Salesforce, Trello, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with or for a nonprofit organization is a big plus