Customer Support Specialist
Bloomerang is a high-growth SaaS company that helps nonprofit organizations reach, engage and retain the advocates and donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world. We believe in the value of life with a mission, and we take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow and thrive through easy-to-use software. We exist because they exist. We love what a great solution can do, but we love what people can do even more.
Bloomerang recently announced the acquisition of Kindful, a nonprofit software platform known for its best-in-class third-party application integrations and online fundraising tools. Together, the combined company will support tens of thousands of nonprofit professionals globally and is backed by a team of 200 employees who are passionate about delivering great service and support.
At Bloomerang, you don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well. We’re in an exciting phase of company growth and we’re looking for passionate and curious go-getters to join our team! Are you ready to make a difference in the world? Join the team that has created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM software on the market, and the company that has been named a “Best Place to Work in Indiana” for five consecutive years.
We are growing and looking for a first line of defense in our customer support journey specifically supporting the Kindful product. If you are passionate about serving others, finding solutions, and having a special connection with people, you have qualities we are looking for! You will help thousands of nonprofits achieve their goals and impact positive change in our world by finding ways for them to successfully use the Kindful platform in a manner that meets their needs by engaging over the phone and through incoming written requests.
Areas of Responsibility
- The face of the Kindful Support Team; the first line of communication to our entire customer base, answering incoming calls and tickets
- With a working knowledge of the Kindful product, you will monitor, answer, and assign support calls and tickets from Kindful customers
- Collaborate closely with Kindful Support Team members in finding solutions to opportunities our nonprofit client-base presents
- Evaluate and escalate any potential system issues you or our customers may encounter
- Keep customers informed on progress to the solutions we reach as a team
- Continually educate yourself in an ever-changing technology environment
The ‘Other’ Stuff:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Disarming conversationalist, as answering customer phone calls is a primary function of this role
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets
- Work experience in a support capacity having used enterprise support software (Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with or for a nonprofit organization is a big plus