[Webinar Panel] Turning Your Canceled Event Into A Successful Virtual Fundraising Opportunity
Watch Webinar Recording »
We recently surveyed more than 702 nonprofit professionals to better understand their biggest concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and how it’s going to affect their fundraising events and efforts.
We found that 88% of respondents had planned to host an event in the next 3-4 months. However, in light of the outbreak, 68% said they had already canceled their event or were planning to cancel. What stood out to us the most was that 49% of those nonprofits that canceled their events did not have an alternative fundraising plan in place.
We hosted a live webinar panel to discuss how your nonprofit can turn your canceled fundraising event into a successful virtual fundraising opportunity.
This webinar covers:
- What to do if you’ve canceled a fundraising event
- How to effectively communicate about a canceled event or an upcoming virtual event.
- How to make an appropriate ask after you’ve canceled your event
- Kelly Velasquez-Hague, Vice President of Content Marketing & Brand Engagement at OneCause
- Sandy Rees, Founder & Chief Encouragement Officer at Get Fully Funded
- Jared Delong, Onboarding & Services Manager at Kindful
- Bradley Martin, Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition at Kindful
- OneCause: COVID-19 Fundraising Resource Center
- Get Fully Funded: How to Salvage Your Fundraising Event During the COVID 19 Crisis
- Kindful: Coronavirus Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
- Kindful: Survey Results on How COVID-19 Is Affecting Nonprofit Events